DATE AND TIME CHANGES
- The RODEOHOUSTON® Super Shootout: North America’s Champions, presented by Crown Royal, will be held
Saturday, March 9, 2019.
- The RODEOHOUSTON Super Series Championship will be held Saturday, March 16, 2019, at 2:45 p.m., one hour
before the normal weekend start time. The concert will begin at approximately 6:15 p.m.
- The Sunday, March 17, 2019, performance is a concert-only event with George Strait and special guests Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen. The concert starts at 7 p.m.
Opening Day – Monday, Feb. 25
Gates to NRG Park will open at noon. For all other days of the 2019 Rodeo, the gates will open at 8 a.m.
Saturday, March 16, Rodeo Performance
The last Saturday Rodeo performance on March 16, will begin an hour earlier than the normal weekend start time, at 2:45 p.m., to allow extra time to transition to the concert-only performance on Sunday, March 17.
NRG STADIUM PRESENTATION
RODEOHOUSTON has a new song, “Welcome to the Show,” by Cody Johnson, which will be played each night during the open of each RODEOHOUSTON performance. Listen to the song now on the 2019 RODEOHOUSTON Lineup playlist on Spotify and watch the show open video on YouTube.
VIP Champions Club
The Champions Club is RODEOHOUSTON’s newest club in NRG Stadium. It is the perfect place to entertain your
guests. Enjoy rodeo action and a superstar concert from the new Champions Club, located on level one of the south end of NRG Stadium. Tickets are $175 per person, and include:
- Admission into NRG Park and NRG Stadium
- Upscale food and open bar
- Viewing of the rodeo and concert from
– inside the Champions Club on multiple flat screen TVs OR
– watch the live action from the level one concourse behind the seating area
(Ticket does NOT include stadium seating.)
Tickets are available for purchase at rodeohouston.com.
Beginning in 2019, RODEOHOUSTON is an official PRCA rodeo and an official PRCA NFR money event, with earnings from the RODEOHOUSTON Super Series counting toward qualification for the NFR and the PRCA World Standings.
Action Seats for the 2019 Rodeo have been updated with new, more comfortable chairs with added leg room and a cup holder for each fan.
HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO™
2019 WHAT’S NEW
GROUNDS AND CARNIVAL
Rodeo Social Tower
Check out the new 22-feet-high-by-36-feet-wide interactive video screens, located between NRG Stadium and NRG
Astrodome. These digital screens will include the daily schedule, grounds maps, social media content and more. Guests also can see versions of themselves in an interactive fun mirror with various filters and augmented reality.
Check out the new 12-by-6-foot mosaic wall in the Social Station, located at the entrance of Hall D in NRG Center. Stop by, take your photo, and place it on the Mosaic Wall. As more and more RODEOHOUSTON fans add their photos to the wall, a Rodeo image will be revealed.
- Astroliner Looping Coaster – The Astroliner looping coaster, the only fully-portable looping coaster in the U.S., has 360 meters of track with amazing twists turns and an over-the-top loop.
- Happy Train – The Happy Train is suitable for adults and children to ride and enjoy together. Take a train adventure and enjoy the Happy Train.
- Ice Jet – The Ice Jet is an extremely fast family thrill ride that rotates in a circular motion, in forward and reverse
direction. Ice Jet is themed like a runaway toboggan with spectacular energy efficient lighting and decoration.
- Tea Cups – Take a spin on the new version of the Tea Cups and control your ride — you can spin as fast or as slow as you wish. Suitable for all the family to participate together.
- Titan – Titan is the tallest portable thrill ride in the United States, weighing in at more than 200,000 pounds! Riders reach 17 stories high and speeds at more than 60 miles per hour.
Boot Row, sponsored by Tecovas
The 2019 Boot Art Contest kicked off Sept. 13, 2018. Eight artists were selected among public submissions to design -foot, 3D fiberglass boot statues that will be displayed during the 2019 Rodeo, Feb. 25 – March 17.
With this new display, located in the lobby of NRG Center, see how you can grow vegetables and herbs at home using
aquaponics — the combination of aquaculture (raising fish) and hydroponics (the soil-less growing of plants) that grows fish and plants together.
New Food Vendor
Float Saloon – The new Float Saloon serves drinks and ice cream floats from a stand that resembles a vintage Coca-Cola can.
New Parking Opportunity
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo now has parking available for sale to the public at the North Stadium Lot,
one block north of NRG Park. Parking is available for purchase by day or for the season. Purchase parking passes at rodeohouston.com.
- $25 per day or $525 for the season (21 days)
- FREE shuttle service
- No limit on the number of passes you may purchase
- Come-and-go access
- 1500 Old Spanish Trail
- Enter from North Stadium Drive
Dean & Rog Mornings
Def Leppard / Journey / Steve Miller Band at Minute Maid Park
Dean & Rog’s Thousand Dollar Minute
Winning Weekend: Enter To Win Tickets To See REO Speedwagon LIVE
Best Excuse To Get Out Of A Bad Date!
Winning Weekend!! Win Tickets To See Santana LIVE August 17